Webinar: Monday 7 March 2016, 14.00 – 15.00 CET
Most webinar presenters use no special hardware besides a headset and webcam. This experimental webinar will provide insights into possible webinar extensions to make your webinar more engaging and possibly outstanding.
– Studio microphones
– Daylight lamp
– Remote controlled webcams
– Audio and video mixers
– Additional software for recording and livestreaming your webinar
– Extermal software to support interactivity
– BlaBla-Cube – an interactive throwie-bot (foam cube with a mobile phone inside)
– Telepresence bots & Me-Bots (socially embodied telepresence)
– Live streaming flying drones (with analog and digital live streaming channels, hacked high-speed wifi / low latency)
Login at http://proj.adobeconnect.com/live/
Please, register at https://goo.gl/hiA4kL so that we can keep you informed…
This workshop is conducted in co-operation with the Nordplus project Webinar – for interactive and collaborative learning (see project blog https://effectivewebinars.wordpress.com/) and the Tempus BLATT project (http://www.tempusblatt.pr.ac.rs/).