This tool kit is the result of a two year NordPlus project which has been documented on this web: effectivewebinars.wordpress.com. The main focus is on how to organize and lead webinars which engage participants and offer them various ways for collaboration.
Basic information on webinars
- How to make webinar participants feel welcome.
- Presentations in webinars – short and sweet.
- How to boost interactivity.
- Interactivity tips.
- Webinar etiquette 10 rules from GoToMeeting
A model of how to organize webinars which encourage and enable participation
- Collaborative spaces
- Collaborative tools “Plain vanilla” On the collaborative tools built into most web conferencing systems
- Collaboration on documents Learn how to get participants to write together
- Collaboration on canvases Use canvases to offer totally unstructured or very structured collaboration
- Collaborative mind mapping Mindmaps can help participants structure their discussions on the run and give them a better overview of their ideas
- Simple technical guidelines
- Common problems
- How to show your smartphone in a webinar
- Microphone recommendations
- How to use multiple webcams